Windows TV – A New Revolution
The internet has changed the way we work, shop, book travel, and spend our free time. Now, it is changing the way we watch TV too. Internet TV, otherwise known as Windows TV, is the new revolution. Did you know…
- “30% of homes have Internet connected TV,” reports Leichtman Research Group, Inc. as stated by technology author Christopher Rick on reelseo.com.
- “For the first time in 20 years, the number of homes in the United States with television sets has dropped,” states NYTimes author Brian Stelter in a NYTimes article titled “Ownership Of TV Sets Falls in U.S” (printed May 3, 2011).
- “One of the reasons for the decline,” according to Nielsen Ratings as quoted by Stelter, “is technological wizardry: young people, who have grown up with laptops in their hands instead of remote controls, are opting not to buy TV sets when they graduate from college or enter the work force…. instead, they are subsisting on a diet of television shows and movies from the Internet.”
- “Then there are the tech-savvy Americans who once lived in a household with a television, but no longer do. These are either cord-cutters — a term that refers to people who stop paying for cable television — or people who never signed on for cable,” says McDonough of Nielsen.
What is Windows TV? How does it work?
Windows TV is where you watch TV with PC or Mac computer – you can watch all of your favorite shows, along with news, live sports, free online movies, and even dozens of music stations… all for a one-time fee. No monthly cable bills. No monthly satellite TV bills. No hardware to install. And yes, it’s 100% legal! Satellite Direct has a video that you can watch that explains more about their product (click here for video) and detailed information about how the program works (click here for explanation of how it works).
Windows TV’s Internet television, also known as Windows TV, works with Windows 7, Vista, Mac, and most popular operating systems. You get unlimited 24/7 access to over 3,500 channels from the U.S. and 98 other countries (click here for a list of the types of channels). That’s thousands more than cable TV, including dozens of hard to find international channels, as well as all the best premium, movie, sports, news, and music programming. And unlike traditional satellite or cable television, there is no hardware to install. In fact, you don’t even have to wait for installation at all!
Does SatelliteDirect Windows TV come with a guarantee?
Yes, it comes with a 100% 60 day money-back guarantee and excellent technical support.
Can I watch free movies online for free with Windows TV?
I love movies but I would prefer not paying $4 to $6 per movie. So, after researching the many alternatives, I found this great way to watch free movie online legally without paying per video or paying monthly. So yes, Windows TV Internet TV includes free movies online so you can watch online movies without paying per movie.
How do I get started?
Windows TV by SatelliteDirect is a one-time software download that lets you watch Internet TV on your computer, Mac or PC. No monthly fees. No tuner cards. Just a one-time fee. Then you can watch over 3,500 channels from around the world including the U.S. and 99 other countries (click here for a list of countries). This includes all of your favorite television shows, news, and sports, plus free movies.
Using Windows TV by switching to Satellite Direct is simple and straightforward. Simply:
1. Register – Answer a few simple questions, and our easy registration system will process your ONE TIME payment. That’s right, no monthly bills – ever.
2. Download – Follow the easy, on-screen instructions to download our software. No hardware to install, no equipment to buy.
3. Watch and Enjoy – Sit back and enjoy thousands of television channels, from soaps and sports to movies and dramas, any time, day or night.
Then sit back and enjoy:
- not having to pay monthly for TV, movies, news, or sports television,
- watching TV from any computer including your laptop while traveling,
- over 3,500 channels from the U.S. and around the world, including all of the major broadcast channels, and
- over 45 ESPN channels.
With crystal clear picture and sound quality, world-class customer service and support, a lifetime of television for less than you’d pay for just one month of cable service, making the switch to Satellite Direct will be one of the best decisions you’ve made for your family in a long time.
Don’t pay another cable bill. Click here for more information on Satellite Direct (Windows TV).
Does it work? Read my review here.
Do you have more questions? Read my FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) here. You will find answers to your questions along with screenshots of the software.